The 115,000 dwt Aframax ‘Texas Star’ recently transited the Panama Canal – northbound in ballast from California into the Caribbean Sea and southbound laden with crude from Colombia bound for San Francisco.
- Giant Aframax joins Dakota Tankers October 8, 2021
- NGM Energy joins Dakota Tankers June 30, 2021
- Concord charters the M/T Pacific Sky February 3, 2021
- International Seaways to join Dakota Tankers February 20, 2020
- Tradewinds – Concord Maritime buys first vessel in Arcadia deal December 13, 2019