The 115,000 dwt Aframax ‘Texas Star’ recently transited the Panama Canal – northbound in ballast from California into the Caribbean Sea and southbound laden with crude from Colombia bound for San Francisco.
- Tradewinds – Concord, Atlas and EMF bank big return on ‘record’ sale of 2007-built Aframax June 20, 2023
- Concord charters Pantheon Aframax September 20, 2022
- Giant Aframax joins Dakota Tankers October 8, 2021
- NGM Energy joins Dakota Tankers June 30, 2021
- Concord charters the M/T Pacific Sky February 3, 2021