The 115,000 dwt Aframax ‘Texas Star’ recently transited the Panama Canal – northbound in ballast from California into the Caribbean Sea and southbound laden with crude from Colombia bound for San Francisco.
- International Seaways to join Dakota Tankers February 20, 2020
- Tradewinds – Concord Maritime buys first vessel in Arcadia deal December 13, 2019
- M/T Star Osprey to join Dakota in October September 9, 2019
- Tradewinds – Concord Maritime plants flag in UK August 21, 2019
- Tradewinds – Concord expands aframax pool with first Maersk Tankers ship July 18, 2019