The 115,000 dwt Aframax ‘Texas Star’ recently transited the Panama Canal – northbound in ballast from California into the Caribbean Sea and southbound laden with crude from Colombia bound for San Francisco.
- Tradewinds – Emarat to place second Aframax in Dakota Tankers pool February 7, 2019
- Texas Star Transits Panama Canal January 1, 2019
- Splash 247 – Concord Maritime tanker pool up and running with Atlas and Emarat vessels December 14, 2018
- Concord Announces Expansion of its Dakota Tankers Aframax Pool December 14, 2018
- Tradewinds – Atlas and Emarat get onboard for launch of Concord aframax pool December 13, 2018