Concord charters in Istanbul-based Active Shipping’s 2009-STX built, 115,395-dwt M/T Pacific Sky for a 12-month period for deployment into the Dakota Tankers Aframax Pool. The shallow drafted, large deadweight LR2 is ideally suited for busy oil facilities across the Atlantic. Including the M/T Pacific Sky, Active Shipping manages four LR2s, a Suezmax tanker, and four Cape size bulkers from its offices in Istanbul and Singapore.
- NGM Energy joins Dakota Tankers June 30, 2021
- Concord charters the M/T Pacific Sky February 3, 2021
- International Seaways to join Dakota Tankers February 20, 2020
- Tradewinds – Concord Maritime buys first vessel in Arcadia deal December 13, 2019
- M/T Star Osprey to join Dakota in October September 9, 2019